Friday, March 13, 2009
Hi! This is Claire. I’m so excited to go to China I’m looking forward to eat all these Chinese food and just see how my orphanage look likes now. God give me a very special family. I know God is going use my story to tell other people about him. I’m glad that still can speak Chinese that I can translate for my mom and dad. I would like to learn more because kind of forgot some Chinese. I hope my mom and dad will like Chinese food because I like American food. I hope my parents will have good luck finding out about my past life and that they will enjoy China. Thank you for praying for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're looking forward to following your journey!
ReplyDeleteThe Lieth family
Claire, how old are you?
ReplyDeleteKelly, age 8, Yangzhou
Hi Claire - Addie and I are sitting here at the computer looking at your picture and reading your blog site. The minute I popped it up she said "Claire". We are all so excited for you and will be thinking about you on this journey.
ReplyDeleteUncle Ben, Aunt Tricia, Colton, Lilly, Addie and Brogan
Claire, we are so excited for you about your trip. We will be following along and praying for safe travels.
ReplyDeleteCarla and Charlotte Lewter