We would appreciate your prayers as we journey back to Yangzhou, China for a reunion at Claire's orphanage. It has been a blessing to have been chosen to be Claire's forever parents. She is such a special little girl with an amazing heart, we could not imagine life without her. God has used Claire to touch many lives already and it is our prayer that she will continue to do so on this trip.
Mike, Claire and I will be leaving Indianapolis at 7:45 am on March 14th. We will arrive in Shanghai 20 hrs later. We are planning to hang out in Shanghai on Monday before catching a train to Yangzhou on Tuesday morning to join the rest of the tour group.
Neither Mike nor I are bloggers so I'm not sure how exciting this will be. We just wanted to be able to share our trip with family back home. Thanks for following!
Kelly, I'm so thankful you have created a blog for us to follow!! Even the small details of your days over there will be exciting for us!! We'll be praying for you all!! Blessings,
ReplyDeleteLeslie and Roy Duffey
I can't wait to hear all about your trip... Karen, NY
ReplyDeleteKelly, Yangzhou, age 8
Shannon, Feixi, age 6
www.welove2tap.blogspot.com
Hi, Kelly, Mike and Claire,
ReplyDeleteAs I read your email about this blog I looked at my clock and realized you all are at the airport right now, waiting to take off. We are so excited for you! We WILL be praying for every aspect of your trip and eagerly reading your posts on your blog. Thanks for doing this so we can all share in your experience. We love you guys!
JoAnn & Bill
Claire, Mike, and Kelly,
ReplyDeleteWow! Thank you for letting us follow your trip once again. I will have John take his laptop on our trip this week.
Claire, I almost cried as I read you 'blogg'! You have come a long way in such a short time! You are a bright, loving young lady!
You have made a huge loving impression on my heart, and on John's and Matthew's.
I know you will do a great job of helping your parents in China as they have helped you in the United States!
Love, Ms. Nancy
Hey, Krafts!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are beautiful! How nice to have a friend to greet you so far away from home! Take care and have an awesome journey!
Nancy